8/24/2014

Introduction

My name is Marcy Bongiovanni, I am a senior Fashion Merchandising major at the University of Southern Mississippi, and I am starting this blog as an assignment for my Integrated Merchandising Channels class. My goal in writing this blog is to find my voice as a writer and to improve my knowledge of communication through social media so that I might be able to use this knowledge in my professional life. My ultimate goal after graduation is to move to Los Angeles to become a buyer for a major department store or a specific brand that reflects my personal style.

We have been asked to list three strengths and weaknesses, so my strengths are loyalty, dedication, and attention to detail, and my weaknesses are procrastination, perfection (taking too much time), and public speaking. I hope to improve on my weaknesses especially public speaking through all of my classes, which will force me to give speeches hopefully allowing me to become more comfortable.

My favorite social media tools are Facebook because it can reach so many different people, I'm also a fan of Pinterest which allows me to follow fashion blogs I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment