9/27/2015

Refresh

Hey guys, it's been quite awhile! I started this blog as part of a semester long assignment in an Integrated Merchandising Channels class, which was basically about how different social media platforms play an important role in marketing of any business. We learned a lot and I found it really interesting getting to know all the different aspects that companies utilize social media to connect to their customer, but now i've finished school and I wanted a place to share my experiences and keep a record of what's happening in my life so here I am.

I have some ideas of what I would like to share and I will work to make posts on a regular basis and there will be some changes to the layout over time, so bear with me while I experiment with the look of the blog. There isn't much of anything under the navigation tabs i've created just yet,  but you should be seeing something in each tab soon. I've found in the last couple months that I have been very inspired by many things and wanted to share those ideas but haven't really found a place to do that. I feel like my ideas and inspirations are too lengthy for Facebook so that's why I decided to start posting here again.

I follow a lot of fashion and lifestyle bloggers and YouTube vloggers, I continue to be inspired by each one of them for often different reasons, but it is their hard work that has inspired me to start blogging again, and I hope that what I post will somehow inspire others as well. Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment